This section of the Catholic Bible contains the complete content of the Book of 3 John with numbers, chapters and text of individual verses from the Douay Rheims Version of the Catholic Bible. Free, online access to study passages and verses contained in the chapters and verses of the Book of 3 John for Bible Study or Sunday School lessons. Click the links to access the chapters and verses of the Book of 3 John:
The Book of 3 John
Douay Rheims Version of the online Catholic Bible
Chapters and Verses
3 John: Chapter 1 >>>
Brief Overview of 3 John - The Douay Rheims Catholic Bible
The content of 3 John according to the Douay Rheims Roman Catholic Bible scriptures contains a short overview of the main subjects, people, events and ancient topics in the following summary of the Douay Rheims Roman Catholic Bible Scriptures:
- 3 John is book number 25 of the New Testament. It contains 1
- The third Epistle of John is traditionally held to have been composed by John the Evangelist
- What is the meaning of 'epistle'? Epistle is derived from the Greek word 'epistolē' meaning "letter." An epistle is a long, formal letter of sacred character
- The New Testament contains 22 epistles written by Saints Paul, Peter, John, and others, that were addressed to Christian churches scattered throughout the Roman Empire.
- The content summary of the Book is as follows:
- In this Epistle St. John praises Gaius for his walking in truth and for his charity, complains of the bad conduct of Diotrephes and gives a good testimony to Demetrius.
People of the Roman Catholic faith can this useful short summary of these Bible Scriptures for an online Catholic Bible study course or biblical studies. This summary of scriptural text is also very useful for Catholic Sunday School lessons and Roman Catholic Bible Study at home.
The Book of 3 John
We hope that you find the complete content of the 3 John helpful to your Bible studies and for references which allow you to read the books and individual verses of the Book of 3 John. The Book of 3 John offers free, online access to study passages, for Biblical studies, contained in the words, text and verses of the Roman Catholic scripture of the Douay Rheims Version of the Bible.
Personal Catholic Bibles for Biblical Studies
Online Catholic Bibles are an excellent resource, especially for online Bible study courses, but everyone appreciates their own Personal Catholic Bibles for Biblical Studies. There are numerous Catholic Bibles for sale and if you are looking to buy Catholic Bibles as gifts, or for taking Bible study courses, there are many to choose from including Childrens Catholic Bibles, Revised Standard Version (RSV) - Catholic Edition, New American Bibles or NAB, the Jerusalem Bibles and Douay Rheims Catholic Bibles. There are even large print Catholic Bibles and Family Catholic Bibles including some beautiful Children's Bibles. For additional help with Bible Study projects we highly recommend www.catholic-saints.info.
Click one of the following links to access the chapters and verses contained in the Douay Rheims Version of the Catholic Bible in the Book of 3 John: