Jeremiah (aka Jeremias)
This section of the Catholic Bible contains the complete content of the Book of Jeremiah with numbers, chapters and text of individual verses from the Douay Rheims Version of the Catholic Bible. Free, online access to study passages and verses contained in the chapters and verses of the Book of Jeremiah for Bible Study or Sunday School lessons. Click the links to access the chapters and verses of the Book of Jeremiah:
The Book of Jeremiah
Douay Rheims Version of the online Catholic Bible
Chapters and Verses
Jeremiah: Chapter 1 >>>
Brief Summary of Jeremiah - The KJV Bible Scriptures
The content of Jeremiah according to the KJV Bible Scriptures contains a short overview of the main subjects, people, events and ancient topics in the following summary of the KJV Bible Scriptures:
- Jeremiah is book number 28 in the Old Testament of the Bible. It contains 52 chapters.
- Jeremiah was a priest, a native of Anathoth from the tribe of Benjamin
- He was called to the prophetic office when he was very young. This was about seventy years after the death of Isaiah
- He exercised it for about 40 years with great faithfulness, until the sins of the Jewish nation came to their full measure and destruction followed.
Short Summary of Jeremiah - The Bible Stories of Jeremiah taken from the Scriptures
A short summary of the Bible Stories of Jeremiah taken from the Scriptures. An overview of the main events and Biblical characters found in Jeremiah together with the famous Bible Stories and brief summary of the Book of Jeremiah from the Bible.
- The content summary of the the Book of Jeremiah are as follows: Jeremiah - the Mournful Prophet
- Reproofs of the sins of the Jews
- Jeremiah warns that Babylon that would destroy Jerusalem
- He urges Jerusalem to turn from its sinful ways and the words of false prophets
- The Israelites are carried away to Babylon
- Jeremiah predicts that the captives will return after seventy years to rebuild Jerusalem and the Temple.
The above summary details the Bible people and summary of important events which occur in the Bible scriptures of the Book of Jeremiah. People of the Christian faith can this useful short summary of these Bible Scriptures for an online Bible study course or biblical studies. This brief summary of Jeremiah is also very useful for Sunday School lessons and Bible Study at home.
The Prophesies of Jeremiah
The prophecies of Jeremiah are as follows:
Use this short summary information for a Catholic Bible study course or biblical studies. This overview, or summary, is also very useful for Sunday School lessons and Bible Study at home using reference to the Douay Catholic Bible.
The Book of Jeremiah
We hope that you find the complete content of the Jeremiah helpful to your Bible studies and for references which allow you to read the books and individual verses of the Book of Jeremiah. The Book of Jeremiah offers free, online access to study passages, for Biblical studies, contained in the words, text and verses of the Roman Catholic scripture of the Douay Rheims Version of the Bible.
Personal Catholic Bibles for Biblical Studies
Online Catholic Bibles are an excellent resource, especially for online Bible study courses, but everyone appreciates their own Personal Catholic Bibles for Biblical Studies. There are numerous Catholic Bibles for sale and if you are looking to buy Catholic Bibles as gifts, or for taking Bible study courses, there are many to choose from including Childrens Catholic Bibles, Revised Standard Version (RSV) - Catholic Edition, New American Bibles or NAB, the Jerusalem Bibles and Douay Rheims Catholic Bibles. There are even large print Catholic Bibles and Family Catholic Bibles including some beautiful Children's Bibles. For additional help with Bible Study projects we highly recommend www.catholic-saints.info.
Click one of the following links to access the chapters and verses contained in the Douay Rheims Version of the Catholic Bible in the Book of Jeremiah: