Zephaniah (aka Sophonias, Zephanaiah)
This section of the Catholic Bible contains the complete content of the Book of Zephaniah with numbers, chapters and text of individual verses from the Douay Rheims Version of the Catholic Bible. Free, online access to study passages and verses contained in the chapters and verses of the Book of Zephaniah for Bible Study or Sunday School lessons. Click the links to access the chapters and verses of the Book of Zephaniah:
The Book of Zephaniah
Douay Rheims Version of the online Catholic Bible
Chapters and Verses
Zephaniah: Chapter 1 >>>
Brief Overview of Zephaniah - The Douay Rheims Catholic Bible
The content of Zephaniah according to the Douay Rheims Roman Catholic Bible scriptures contains a short overview of the main subjects, people, events and ancient topics in the following summary of the Douay Rheims Roman Catholic Bible Scriptures:
- Zephaniah is book number 23 in the Old Testament of the Catholic Bible. It contains 3 chapters
- Who was Zephaniah? Zephaniah was one of the minor prophets and the great-grandson of Hezekiah, King of Judah
- He made his prophecies in the days of Josiah, king of Judah (B.C. 641-610) and was contemporary with Jeremiah.
Use this synopsis information for an on line Bible study course. This overview is also very useful for Catholic Sunday School lessons and Roman Catholic Bible Study at home.
Short Summary of Zephaniah - The Bible Stories of Zephaniah taken from the Scriptures
A short summary of the Bible Stories of Zephaniah taken from the Scriptures. An overview of the main events and Biblical characters found in Zephaniah together with the famous Bible Stories and brief summary of the Book of Zephaniah from the Douay Rheims Roman Catholic Bible
- The Biblical stories, plot, characters and events detailed in this summary of Zephaniah
- An introduction to the book announcing the judgment of the world, and the judgment upon Israel, because of their transgressions
- The description of the judgment (Zephaniah 1:7-18)
- An exhortation to seek God while there is still time (Zephaniah 2:1-3)
- The announcement of judgment on the heathen (Zephaniah 2:4-15)
- The hopeless misery of Jerusalem (Zephaniah 3:1-7)
- The promise of salvation (Zephaniah 3:8-20).
The above summary details the Bible people and summary of important events which occur in the Douay Rheims version of the Catholic Bible scriptures of the Book of Zephaniah. People of the Roman Catholic faith can this useful short summary of these Bible Scriptures for an online Catholic Bible study course or biblical studies. This brief summary of Zephaniah is also very useful for Catholic Sunday School lessons and Roman Catholic Bible Study at home.
The Book of Zephaniah
We hope that you find the complete content of the Zephaniah helpful to your Bible studies and for references which allow you to read the books and individual verses of the Book of Zephaniah. The Book of Zephaniah offers free online access to study passages and verses contained in the words, text and verses of the Roman Catholic scripture of the Douay Rheims Version of the Bible.
Online Bibles are an excellent resource but everyone appreciates their own personal Bibles. There are numerous Bibles for sale and if you are looking to buy Bibles as gifts there are many to choose from including Childrens Bibles, NIV Bibles, KJV Bibles, NKJV Bibles and new King James Bibles. There are even large print Bibles and Family Bibles including some beautiful Children's Bibles.
Click one of the following links to access the chapters and verses contained in the Douay Rheims Version of the Catholic Bible in the Book of Zephaniah: